The other day I was doing some of the things us odd computer people do. Deciding to burn some time as I waited for a download, my memory flashed back to my blog. After digging out of my memory what old, outdated email I had used, I finally logged into the dashboard after nearly 2 years. Thus, thanks to slow Internet connections, I have re-discovered and resurected my personal blog!
I hope to update it more often than I have in the past. I like the idea of being able to ramble freely about whatever here (or at least as much as the server will hold), or keep family up-to-date on my own.
As a side note: I am working on privacy setting right now. To those that can see this right now: great! Please comment with a few details as to how you found me. If you know of another family member or friend of mine that cannot access this blog, please let me know as well. I want to include as many friends and family as I can without catching some passer-by online.
Hopeing to write more,
Maverick
No comments:
Post a Comment